Happy 2018 friends!!
It is hard to believe that another year has come and gone! 2017 was a year of clarity and personal growth for this girl! I learned so much about what I want in life and more importantly what I don’t want. My heart is so full of thankfulness that God has blessed us with another year that was full of precious memories and growth! He continues to challenge me and show me the desires of my heart… Some that I never knew I had! For the first post of the new year I wanted to not only set some new goals for the coming year, but also look back on what was learned from the previous! I am giddy for what 2018 holds!
What I Learned in Year 25
- Slow down. There is no need to rush things. All in God’s timing!
- Give with zero expectations.
- You can be content while still striving to be better.
- Curiosity can be cultivated.
- There is so much reward where there is patience.
- The things God calls you to do aren’t always easy, but they are always best.
26 Things in Year 26
- Find ways to be more organized.
- Travel overseas.
- Be in bed by 10pm every night.
- Run at least 5 days a week.
- Explore Washington D.C.
- Buy less trendy “stuff” and more timeless investment pieces.
- Take one month of zero shopping for myself.
- Find ways to balance social media time.
- Take more videos.
- Be in the best shape of my adult life.
- Focus more on health & wellness.
- Learn more on skincare.
- Try out meditation.
- Drink 60 oz of water a day.
- Be my most thoughtful self.
- Learn more about etiquette.
- Stick to a consistent workout schedule.
- Stick to a consistent blogging schedule.
- Read at least 2 books a month.
- Read the news each morning.
- Start a Youtube channel.
- Start a Facebook group. DONE – Join here!
- Learn more about video making.
- Clean out my closet every season.
- Cook more.
- Pray continually.