Happy Friday my dear friends!
I hope you all have had happy weeks and are looking forward to fun weekend plans. It is looking like another hot one here in East TN, but at least our leaves are looking more beautiful by the day! We have a low key weekend ahead so I foresee some binge watching of the new Fuller House season on Netflix!
- Fall colored dresses! Jewel tones are my absolute favorites and this season is full of them. Such as this jewel toned floral and this tie neck lace dress. Both of which are under super affordable!
- These yellow Topshop embellished sling back flats found in this Belle On A Budget: Marigold Finds Under $100 post. I still can not believe they are under $50! They come in black as well.
- This easy Fall Crock-Pot Chili recipe. Chances are quite high that I make it again this coming week!
- The caramel apple spice drink at Starbucks. Seriously, if you have not tried this one you need to get on it and fix that ASAP! It is the definition of Fall euphoria and makes your car smell amazing! Don’t worry about the calories… WORTH IT.
- Speaking of calories… If you’re looking for an easy breakfast for this weekend, look no further… Apple Spice Monkey Bread. It would be the perfect compliment to your caramel apple spice!
- This ruffle sleeved sweater from Tuckernuck. I have been eyeing this sweater since this time last year and it haunts me daily (which means it’s about time to buy it)… Isn’t it the perfect sweater?!
- These Marley Lilly monogrammed pearl earrings which I raved about in this post.
- Bobbie Brown Eye Opening Mascara… This stuff is incredible. I don’t think I can ever use another mascara after trying this one!
- Deuteronomy 31:6 – “ Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”