Hello and happy Friday my friends!!
It is a long weekend for me and I am hoping to use it to get myself back on the health track! I don’t know about you all, but I’ve been slacking in that department this past month so it’s time to get back to good habits. Don’t misinterpret though… There will still be some killer Fall donut recipes coming to the blog next week! Have a great weekend!
- I have found a new favorite boutique… Goodnight Macaroon! I know I have seen it before, but I never actually took the time to look through their inventory until I noticed the 30% SALE this week! It is still going on so check out all of my sale picks under $45 in this post!
- Obsessing over this J.Crew houndstooth skirt lately. They are having a 30% off sale right now too so this may be my opportunity.
- This Ralph Lauren Midnight Romance fragrance! Michael got this for me as part of our first married Valentine’s Day a few years ago and I loved it. It is such a gorgeous scent with pink peony and black vanilla. I don’t know why I never bought more once I ran out, but I found it at the perfume counter this past week and fell in love all over again! I love keeping these little roller balls in my purse!
- All things pumpkin… including this Pumpkin Bread recipe. My Mother-In-Law doesn’t even like pumpkin, but she loved this bread!
- Over the knee boots! I am on a massive mission right now to find the perfect pair that exudes elegance and class and not (you know what). I’ve struck out several times so far but fingers crossed they exist not only in my head!
- Gingham with pearls. I love both, but put them together and you get THIS… Heart eyes emoji please!
- The fact that Marley Lilly has given me the opportunity to give you all an amazing monogram lovers GIVEAWAY! Find out here how to enter!
- Frank Sinatra Radio on Pandora. All day, every day. Thank you to my Grandpa for introducing me to these gems at a young age!
- Field jackets… I never really knew I loved them until I found this monogrammed one! See how I styled it two different ways in this post.
- John 13:34-35 – “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”