Hi friends!! I have an exciting post for you all today! I am thrilled to introduce you all to my favorite new line of scents… Skylar Body! Ready?!
You may have noticed in my Everyday Makeup Routine post a few months ago that I was using more clean products that are made with natural and organic ingredients. I have always had skin that is on the sensitive side so I try to be cautious of what I am putting on my body. Until recently, I had not even thought about the harsh chemicals that are in my perfumes that I spray directly onto my skin every day… Multiple times a day actually… I’m a perfume addict. When I first looked into Skylar Body I was very eager to see if the scents lived up to the hype that I kept reading about and I am happy to say that they absolutely did! And even more… they have won me over as a loyal customer for life! Why you ask?
- The scents are so clean, light, and beautiful. I usually have trouble with scents giving me headaches and I haven’t had a single one with these!
- They are hypoallergenic.
- They are priced at $78! I can’t even remember the last time I bought perfume for under $100?!
- They use organic and natural ingredients and no harmful chemicals.
- Made in the USA.
- The scents as well as beautiful packaging are handmade which makes them feel all the more special.
- I love a pretty perfume bottle on my vanity and this one is clean and timeless!
- Michael loves one of these so much and now I will use it forever!
So with four scents to choose from, how do you pick which to try first?? Well good news is for a limited time you can get a free sample and try them all by visiting their website here! (I also have a little treat for you all at the end of this post!) To help with the decision making process and to introduce you to the different types of Skylar Body scents I have created a fun little quiz like picture about the different scents above! I always love seeing which I think I fit in and then which product I actually choose! Obviously, these are all my own opinions and imaginative thoughts to the different scents and what mood/occasion I would wear them but I hope you have as much fun with it as I did making it! I’d love to hear which scent you match up with and then the one you love the most! Can you guess my favorite?!
Skylar Body has been so sweet to work with and gave me a code to share with you all for 10% off your order! Use code GOINGFORGRACE at their website here!