This Apple Cider Vinegar Dressing is the perfect addition to any salad. Simple, quick, and full of tangy flavor!
This is one of those dressing recipes that is so good and so easy to make that you’ll wonder why you ever bought it at the store!
I love adding this dressing to just about any salad as it adds another delicious level of tang and flavor. Apple cider vinegar is strong, so I always add a bit of maple syrup to soften my dressing and bring in a more robust flavor. This dressing is especially good when paired with root vegetables or a combination of sweet and nutty flavors like in this farro salad recipe. While it is made with simple ingredients, it certainly makes a big impact on any dish.
Let’s make some!
Apple Cider Vinegar Dressing Ingredients
To make this dressing, you will need the following ingredients. See the full recipe card below for detailed amounts and instructions!
- Apple cider vinegar – Of course!
- Garlic – I use minced garlic because it is what I keep on hand, but fresh works as well.
- Dijon mustard – The perfect savory pair to the tang of this dressing.
- Maple syrup – Just one teaspoon helps to soften the flavor.
- Extra virgin olive oil – A dressing requirement!
- Sea salt & black pepper – A little sea salt helps the flavors of this dressing really shine.
How Do You Make This Dressing?
To make this dressing recipe, simply place all ingredients into blender or food processor and pulse until combined. Ta-da! You can also put the ingredients into an airtight and shake shake shake until emulsified.
Ways to use this Apple Cider Vinegar Dressing
This dressing is a great one to keep in your fridge because there are a multitude of ways to use it!
- As a topping on any type of vegetables
- Added to any green salad
- Mixed into rice or farro
- On a lentil salad
More healthy recipes you’ll love!
- Farro Salad Recipe
- Creamy Salad Dressing with Lemon & Feta
- How to Cook Lentils
- Oven Roasted Vegetables
- Soft Whole Wheat Dinner Rolls
- Easy Vegetarian Chili
- Autumn Vegetable Minestrone
- Sweet Potato & Black Bean Bowls
- Savory Herb Carrots
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 clove garlic
- ¼ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Black pepper, to taste
Simply place all ingredients into blender or food processor and pulse until combined. Ta-da! You can also put the ingredients into an airtight and shake shake shake until emulsified.
To store: Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Did you make this recipe?
I can’t wait to hear what you think of this Apple Cider Vinegar Dressing recipe! When you make it, be sure to leave an amazing review in the comments below or tag #goingforgrace on social!