December Bucket List
December is such a special month around here! Between my birthday and all of the Christmas activities, it is by far our busiest month of the year and I wouldn’t have it any other way!
I have already been able to check a few of my favorite items off of my December bucket list, but the next 21 days are showing great promise!
- Finish Christmas shopping – So close to being checked off! Only a few more to go!
- Go see a play with the family – Done! We saw The King & I this afternoon and it was magical! This was one of our favorite movies growing up!
- Watch White Christmas – I have a date with my couch this week!
- Turn 27 – Clearly this one has to happen!
- Start our family yearbook collection – Thanks to Emily Ley and her genius! Check out this post for more info!
- Send Christmas cards – In progress!
- Create a Christmas tablescape – Done and in love! Can’t wait to reveal this post soon!
- Watch The Holiday and Four Christmases – Done and done! If you haven’t seen one of these, you now have homework!
- Make a wreath – Need to get on this!
- Beat Michael at Scrabble – This is a challenge friends.
- Coordinate wrapping papers – Yes, I am that girl!
- Make treat boxes for neighbors, friends, and coworkers – Recipes are piling up y’all!
- Mail thank you cards – In progress!
- Attend Christmas parties – One down, more to go!
- Make a list of 27 things I’m grateful for as I turn 27 – So many! Coming Wednesday!
Whew! Quite the list, but so fun to see how many things that we have to look forward to this month! I hope that this inspires you to make your own list. It’s so fun to start checking things off!
Is there anything I should add to mine?!