“Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, ‘What are you doing for others?”
– Martin Luther King Jr.
Goals For The Week
- Catch up on thank you notes.
- Get my day job work life more organized.
- Jump on the Peloton every day.
- Start regular posting on Instagram feed. Definitely failed at this last week (not shocking, ha) so leaving it here!
- Stocked up on some pretty cashmere deals to finish out winter. Love both of the turtleneck and mockneck styles! Sizes are going quick if you’re interested.
- Made this salad recipe 3 times last week!
- Still crushing on @sharonsaysso AKA “America’s Government Teacher”. I have learned so much following her stories! Also, love how she encouraged sending thank you cards to all of the workers at the Capitol.
- Just ordered this finishing powder for the third time. It’s a winner. I now wear zero foundation, just a few puffs of this stuff!
- My kitchen loving friends will appreciate this one… I am newly obsessed with Weck jars! Bought a few and already want more.
- I mentioned this on my Insta Stories a few weeks ago, but these bun makers are a game changer for throw it up hair days. I could never get a good bun before!
- Speaking of hair… One random Saturday Michael surprised me with a Dyson Supersonic hair dryer and WOW. I have pretty low maintenance hair so I never thought it would make much of a difference for me, but it so did. Definitely worth the hype!
- Leaving the knife purchase from last week because I am still in love with them and may get more!
- This sprayer is one of those random Amazon purchases that pans out to be a real winner.
Have a request or question?