“The two most powerful warriors are patience and time.”
– Leo Tolstoy
Goals For The Week
- Get all of my annoying errands done. Currently have a trunk full of all the things!
- Put my phone away for the night at 8pm. I’m the worst about random google searches before bed.
- Get back in the habit of reading before bed.
- Add a few more items to the @thegfgshop closet sale. Thank you to all of those who always shop!
- Michael picked up this shampoo and I ran out of my usual so I gave it a try out of necessity and WOW. So hydrating and smells amazing! I may be giving it a shot for a while.
- I’ve had my eye on this piece from one of my favorites, Josh Young, and finally pulled the trigger on it this weekend. Cannot wait to get it framed!
- Was reminded how much I love this song!
- Been testing out something new and different over on the GFG Instagram and with lots of input from you all, I’ve decided the collages are here to stay!
- Ordered this two pack for my inevitable wispy hairs! I wear a lot of pulled back ponytails, so hoping these keep me from bringing a hair spray everywhere I go.
- If you missed last week’s blog posts, I finally got my post up about transitioning to a plant based whole foods diet! It’s gotten a great response so far, so hopefully you will find it helpful.
- I highly prefer disposable masks (no mascne!) and just picked up these light pink ones to mix it up a little.
- Picked up a new one of my favorite Lululemon pieces, the Define Jacket, and the willow green color is beyond perfect!
Have a request or question?