“Be curious, not judgmental.“
– Walt Whitman
Goals For The Week
- Update and republish at least two old posts here on GFG.
- Be intentional about quieting my mind for a bit during the day.
- Take my B12 vitamin daily. Hard for me to remember for some reason!
- Get a decent way through reading Anna Karenina.
- Happy International Women’s Day friends! This gorgeous in my cart coffee table book is making the list for the day!
- We started watching For All Mankind on Apple TV and it is such a good series. Now it seems like everything I watch/listen to has a NASA reference, ha.
- Made the best plant based enchiladas last night! Now I just have to make the time to shoot them so I can post the recipe for you!
- Stalked a woman in Target this weekend to get the last of these baskets, ha. Worth it! P.S. They sell out like crazy and are finally back online!
- Can you have too many tweed/boucle jackets? No. Didn’t think so! Adding this $60 one to my collection!
- Ran across this tart recipe from 2018 (which I need to update this week) and now I’m dying to make them again!
- This dress has consumed my thoughts ever since I saw it. For good reason, right?!
- Been having so much fun with the collage style Instagram feed posts I’ve been creating. My favorite last week was the Favorite Spring Bags!
Catch up on any previous Monday Memos here! Wishing you the best week!
Have a request or question?