“It looked like the world was covered in a cobbler crust of brown sugar and cinnamon.”
– Sarah Addison Allen
Hope you had the best weekend friends!
The Christmas season has officially entered the Cermak house! It shakes Michael every year that I get into Christmas this early, but I think he’s coming around to it. Give him a few more years and he will be the one getting the tree out first!
In all seriousness though, I feel like we all need an extra month of holiday cheer this year so why not!
- Finish up Christmas spreadsheet
- Pray extra hard that the Peloton finds its way to us this week, ha! That’s right, still not here.
- Decide on a Vitamix model. If you have an opinion, I’d love to know!
A Few Favorites:
- Just spotted this gorgeous square neck top… Yes, please!
- This French toast bake is beyond good. I’ve been busy eating the berry topping by the spoonful!
- Binged the new Netflix show The Queen’s Gambit this weekend and it was captivating. Definitely give it a few episodes before you judge it. The storyline needs some time to build and the fashion in the later episodes is so so good!
- Speaking of The Queen’s Gambit, loved this quick interview with Anya Taylor-Joy about playing Beth. She killed this role, but I also loved her in Emma!
- Hooked on this new smoothie recipe while trying to up my greens intake: 1 cup kale, 1/2 cup spinach, 1 cup frozen blueberries, couple sprigs of mint leaves, water. Shockingly good! I love mint in smoothies!
- Just finished Dutch Girl about Audrey Hepburn’s life during WWII and loved it.
- Posted where I’m at on my Classic Reading Challenge here!
- Going on week three of Ballet Beautiful and loving every workout. Planning on doing a review after a full month!
- This maple pumpkin pie recipe got shared on Folk this weekend and it reminded me how amazing it is. Making it for our office Thanksgiving!
- Starting The 12 Dates of Christmas on Audible today. It’s the Ashley Brooke Book Club pick for November! She always has the best chicklit picks!
Have a request or question?