“The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire.”
– Ferdinand Foch
Goals For The Week
- Post 10 items to @thegfgshop closet sale.
- Make some new graphics for Instagram favorite finds.
- Start writing my shift to plant based eating blog post.
- Stay on schedule and don’t procrastinate. Future self thanks you!
- One of my favorite shoe brands, Margaux, is having a sample sale and the prices are too good. The Pointe is always a favorite!
- Just ordered these hair bands and tortoise clips. Evidently all of this time at home has me ordering random hair accessories.
- This pretty salad was a win in the lunch department last week!
- Watched the Ralph Lauren documentary, Very Ralph on HBO, and now I dream in worlds of Ralph Lauren.
- Just found Pauline & Geoffrey Walker on Instagram @geoffreywalk and I am so in love with them.
- Took Leanne Hainsby’s 45 minute 2010s ride from 1/9 last night and sang the entire time!
- Been eyeing these $30 joggers on Amazon. Look so comfortable!
- Ran out of my favorite toner and almost lost my mind. I am fully reliant! It’s a game changer to get that perfect dewy skin.
- Bought a few of these baskets for our pantry and immediately wanted more.
- Watched Spinning Out on Netflix in less than 12 hours. Left me wanting more. Spoiler alert – There isn’t going to be more!!
Have a request or question?