This Quick & Healthy Berry Crisp takes minimal ingredients and comes together in minutes. A delicious berry crisp that is sugar free, gluten free, dairy free, and guilt free!
This healthy berry crisp may be the easiest recipe I’ve ever posted, but when I found myself making it multiple times a week I knew I had to share!
I love how this recipe comes together in a matter of minutes with just a few simple ingredients. Full of cozy warm flavors, this is the perfect guilt free treat when your sweet tooth comes calling.
Let’s make one!
Quick & Healthy Berry Crisp Ingredients
To make this healthy berry crisp, you will need the following ingredients. See the full recipe card below for detailed amounts and instructions!
- Berries – I prefer to use frozen berries, but fresh will work as well.
- Oats – Old fashioned rolled oats, to be exact!
- Pecans – Almonds, walnuts, or hazelnuts would work as well.
- Cinnamon & nutmeg – The perfect warming spices!
- Coconut oil – Or any mild flavored oil.
- Maple syrup – For a touch of sweetness.
How to Make Healthy Berry Crisp
To make this berry crisp recipe, simply:
- Mix the topping – In a medium bowl, combine oats, pecans, cinnamon, nutmeg, coconut oil, and maple syrup until combined.
- Assemble – Place berries in an even layer on the bottom of any 9 inch baking dish and sprinkle with topping mixture.
- Bake – Bake at 400° for 30 minutes or until topping is slightly golden.
Can be put together ahead of time and frozen until ready to bake.
Change up fruits – I’ve made this with peaches, only blueberries, and apples. It is just as delicious every single time!
Change up or remove the nuts – My favorite nuts are pecans, so obviously that is what I use, but you could use any your heart desires!
More Fall Recipes You’ll Love!
- Easy Spiced Snickerdoodles
- Easy Pumpkin Scones
- Pumpkin Spice Madeleines With Maple Glaze
- Caramel French Toast Bake With Berry Sauce Topping
- Healthy Pumpkin Oatmeal Bread
- Cinnamon Banana Bread
- Pumpkin Pecan Fudge
- 4-5 cups mixed berries
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 cup crushed pecans
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Mix the topping - In a medium bowl, combine oats, pecans, cinnamon, nutmeg, coconut oil, and maple syrup until combined.
- Assemble - Place berries in an even layer on the bottom of any 9 inch baking dish and sprinkle with topping mixture.
- Bake - Bake at 400° for 30 minutes or until topping is slightly golden.
Did you make this recipe?
I can’t wait to hear what you think of this Healthy Berry Crisp recipe! When you make it, be sure to leave an amazing review in the comments below or tag #goingforgrace on social!